2022 Tennessee Renaissance Festival
- No pets allowed.
- No alcohol or drugs allowed. The County does not allow alcohol sales at county events.
- Tour is of Castle Grounds and garden. No entry into the residental Castle this year.
- Tickets will be dated
- Cash required for food. drinks, games, rides and TNRF souvenirs. There's an ATM at ticket booth with cash back fee
- New: TNRF now has a weather text alert. TEXT TNRENFEST to 888-777 to get updates on weather related closings.
- More picnic tables near joust field.
- No more beer. But with the beer booths gone it's less crowded near the Hammerbeam. They moved the soda booth to the previous beer booth area. The are some vendors in the old soda location, so less food lines in that area.
- Tickets scanned with phones.
- Schedule signs with QR codes near stages. You can scan it for the schedule.
- There's also a schedule posted at the information booth.
- The acts that are usually on the smaller Crosswinds stage have been moved to other stage
- The Queen's Knighting Ceremony has been moved to the tournament field.
- Rafferty the Piper has two shows on the Crosswinds stage and one at the Hammerbeam.
Axel the Sot - Musical/Comedy Act
Buckle and Swash Show - Pirate sword show
Celticopia - Demetrius and Darin of Empty Hats
Empty Hats - Celtic music
The Fairies of Covington Glen
The Freelancers - full Armored Jousters
Knightwings - Birds of Prey
Isaac Fawlkes - Magic and Comedy
New for 2022!
The Queen's Tea additional ticket required.
Kiddie Cove Games area with unicorn rides.
New Human powered Rides
Schedule now posted on TNRenFest.com
Yard art at Nashville Picks booth.
2022 Themed Weekends
- May 7-8: Opening Weekend
- May 14-15: Artisan and Crafts Weekend.
- May 14-15 Fairy House and Hobbit Habitat Contest
- May 21-22: Pirate Invasion Weekend
- May 28-30: Celtic Weekend
For more information see the TN links page
For information on acts and vendors see the TN links page
Fairy from Faebles show