- No pets allowed.
- No alcohol or drugs allowed. The County does not allow alcohol sales at county events.
- Tour is of Castle Grounds and garden. No entry into the residental Castle this year.
- Tickets will be dated. Save $ buy tickets in advance.
- Cash required for all food, drinks, games, and TNRF souvenirs. There's an ATM at ticket booth with cash back fee.
- New: TNRF now has a weather text alert. TEXT TNRENFEST to 888-777 to get updates on weather related closings.
- No more beer. But with the beer booths gone it's less crowded near the Hammerbeam.
- They have moved some of the food booths. The corn and baked potatoes are at the bottom of the hill near the Tournament field. The Gyros and Hummus booth and Dole Whip are on the far side of the Joust List.
- Tickets scanned with phones.
- Misters on the path to the Tournament field there is tent with Fans blowing mist. Another mister between the Joust and Pirate cove.
- There's also a schedule posted at the information booth.
- More picnic tables around the festival site including near the Joust field where Dragon Joust used to be.
- Wider walkways some booths and stages have been moved backwars to make wider roads. They have laid down gravel and made better walking paths.
- New street signage to help you get around the festival.
Axel the Sot - Musical/Comedy Act
Buckle and Swash Show - Pirate sword show
Demetrius and Darin of Empty Hats
Dragon's Breath Glassworks
Empty Hats - Celtic music
The Freelancers - full Armored Jousters
Lords of the Edge Fight Troupe
Knightwings - Birds of Prey
Isaac Fawlkes - Magic and Comedy
Oops! Knife Throwing (Paolo /Giacomo)
Paolo Garbanzo- Juggling
Queen's Knighting Ceremony
Robin Hood - Children's show
Rafferty the Piper
Royal Improv Comedy
Tea with Lady Ettie (first three weekends only)
Tom Timon (sword swallower)
2023 Themed Weekends
- May 6th-7th: Viking Weekend
- May 13th-14th: Fantasy and Foklore
- May 13th-14th Fairy House and Hobbit Habitat Contest
- May 20th-21st: Pirate Weekend
- May 27th-29th: Celtic Weekend
For more information see the TN links page
Food on a stick
Stay Hydrated and Cool
Smash: with lemon, lime, and orange
Dole Whip $8/$10
Coke products $4
New Scavneger Hunt: FInd five signs hidden through out the Festival Grounds. This is the sign for the Fantasy and folklore weekend. ( May 13/14).
Fae Folk Show
A Da Vinci brother's opera